Monday, January 02, 2006

What an easy day today...
I did nothing much actually, woke up without the irritating alarm on a Monday morning. Watched TV while eating my breakfast, taking my own sweet time to chew and savour very bites. What next, i received a call from Dad and asked me to wash his car. Haiz, i tot i could slouch on the sofa the entire day munching on whatever i can find at home.
Reluctantly i moved my ass out of the comfort i was in and went downstairs. Since i've nothing to do for the rest of the day, i might as well put in 100% effort in washing the car (i usually only put in 50%). The weather was in my favour, not too sunny and was not rainy. At that very instance, i wanted to go out instead of the initial idea to rot at home. Then, questions came, who to ask? where to go? what to do? Aiya, too many qns, what a hassle man? If my friends wanna go out, they would have asked me rite? Anyway, i wanna spend some time with myself, more enjoyable to be alone at times like this. It's not benefitting to see friends too often, for a particualr reason which i've proven myself right too many times. I'll stick to my initial idea.
My 100% effort took me 1 and a half hr... ... Hahaha!!!! Very scary rite? I took the entire time in the world to do just that?! I'm shocked and pleased at the same time. The car is sparking clean.
Don't worry pals, i'm not the actress in some boring dramas who just fall out of love and vent their frustrations scrubbing the paint off the car. I did it all out of pleasure and leisure.
Simple day rite? So i gave myself a simple lunch. Instant noodles without any additional ingredients. Solely whatever's in the pack hehe! It still makes me happy. I ate it in front of the TV watching replays. It makes me even more enjoyable. This is what i call a complete day off! No plans, no worries, no time constraint, no orders, no hurry!!!
Going out for dinner later, it's time to be served. Not in a restaurant lah, in some kopitam near my hse w my friend whom we plan to meet only hrs ago, told you it's gonna be a simple day already rite? Probably aft tt, i'm going to take my time to scroll back home and watch TV again before slping. I really dunno what will happen to me tml when i'm back to wk, that's why i'm pampering myself today to the fullest.
(For those ppl who are out to spoil my day tml, I hope things don't go your way too, the amt of hell you give me tml, will strike back at you double the amt. )

gecko85 obsessed with Jay Chou (>,<) Monday, January 02, 2006
Comments: Post a Comment

+Tagboard!+

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

+Profile+


Location: Singapore.
Birthdate: 08/03/85 ; Pisces
Sch: Woodlands Pri, Bukit View Pri & Sec, Ngee Ann Poly

The current mood of gecko85 at www.imood.com


+Friends+


+Hangout+



[*Yahoo*]
[*MSN*]
[**BeYoNd**]
[**JaY ChOu**]
[**Zhou Dong**]
[^^Fernando Torres^^]
[*Videos*]
[**Highly Recommended**]
[*AliveNotDead*]
[*Friendster*]


+Archives+

July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
December 2007

+Credits+

Powered by Blogger
Found at Blogskins
Layout by Rachel