Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Tiredness aside, happiness comes first.
I'm so tired and i'm getting slpy. I've chosen to tire myself last nite anyway.
I went back to school ytd, just to hang out, chit chat and waste my time away in a more fun & relaxing way. I'm glad tt i managed to ask my chit chat kaki out to meet in the clubhse ytd to gossip a litte...
Hmmm, nothing much has changed back in NP except the bus stop has additional seats haha! And i'm no longer a student there. An alumni. That's what they call me now. It's nice to be called an alumni haha! Seeing all the freshies practising their violins and guitars made my fingers itch man! But i didn't feedle w anything last nite. I just sat down w em' and watch em' as time pass by. I'm thinking of joining them again sometime, cos it's really a pleasure to be playing w a grp of friends. Such chances are rare. I can't help recalling those times when we practised and rushed for rehearsals aft classes and went out for super late dinner. (Dinner cum Supper)
Our time was very packed, but was all worth it! :) Gd memories are the proof of it.
Aft i worked for 6 mths, i realised tt it's impt to know what makes you happy and what can be done to make you happy. In sch, as long as u r unhappy abt certain things, u can always get over it. Even if you're tired, u can always stone in lesson or eat snake a litte. However, now, i can only drown myself in caffeine... ...

gecko85 obsessed with Jay Chou (>,<) Wednesday, October 12, 2005
Comments: Post a Comment

+Tagboard!+

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

+Profile+


Location: Singapore.
Birthdate: 08/03/85 ; Pisces
Sch: Woodlands Pri, Bukit View Pri & Sec, Ngee Ann Poly

The current mood of gecko85 at www.imood.com


+Friends+


+Hangout+



[*Yahoo*]
[*MSN*]
[**BeYoNd**]
[**JaY ChOu**]
[**Zhou Dong**]
[^^Fernando Torres^^]
[*Videos*]
[**Highly Recommended**]
[*AliveNotDead*]
[*Friendster*]


+Archives+

July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
December 2007

+Credits+

Powered by Blogger
Found at Blogskins
Layout by Rachel