Sunday, November 07, 2004

Sudety Posted by Hello

Hi, i feel that i should update my blog today before i get too busy to come online again. Nothing much of my vacation life has changed since the last time i blogged hmmm, just a couple of things worth commemorating. Went to Changi Airport with my friends the other day with the anxiety to taste my favourtie grilled fish at Hans, but never did i expect that we failed to find out where it is! Seriously i myself nvr knew tt there's any Hans restaurant there... Ha! However, i wasn't disappointed. We ended up enjoying ourselves at Swensen's at Terminal 1. It was a day without worries, in fact that time i prefer to talk less and allow myself to be embraced in the perfect ambience. Much of it was due to the rain, rainy days made me more emotional, that's when i feel the most. I saw a very cool plane there, a Qantas airbus which is a very cute "Qanti". Haha! Those who were there will understand this. Really silly to mention here without you guys knowing what it is... I've tried looking for a pic of it but to no avail. I guess it's fate... (^-^)\/ My MSN is geting quiet these days, it's either i dun feel like chatting to those who are online, or they just haf nothing to kay po to me. Once i was invited to chat with a grp of my friends, i parked there after exchanging those "hi" " helo" yo!" "alo" and what else... "yes", "ya loh", "izzit", "yup" etc etc etc. I had my reasons ok, they can argue abt y didn't another person went to a doc when she's sick tt day, who's in the grp, y it rained all day and lots of other nonsensesssssssssss (That's what Gollum always says). Enuff with the complaints and what i did (blah blah blah...) Just checked out the on the internet, the extended version of Lord of the Rings, Return of The King is out by Dec 14th IN USA. So it's probably coming soon.

gecko85 obsessed with Jay Chou (>,<) Sunday, November 07, 2004
Comments: Post a Comment

+Tagboard!+

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

+Profile+


Location: Singapore.
Birthdate: 08/03/85 ; Pisces
Sch: Woodlands Pri, Bukit View Pri & Sec, Ngee Ann Poly

The current mood of gecko85 at www.imood.com


+Friends+


+Hangout+



[*Yahoo*]
[*MSN*]
[**BeYoNd**]
[**JaY ChOu**]
[**Zhou Dong**]
[^^Fernando Torres^^]
[*Videos*]
[**Highly Recommended**]
[*AliveNotDead*]
[*Friendster*]


+Archives+

July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
December 2007

+Credits+

Powered by Blogger
Found at Blogskins
Layout by Rachel