Monday, November 15, 2004

A very long day, woke up early n slping late tonight. Tiring yet enjoyable. Ytd, i went to the Motor show before rushing off for a performance in school. Hahaha!! Shhh, don't tell my club members, cos i'm suppose to reach by 12, knowing tt there's nothing much to do lah, so i "pon" loh!!! It's worth it k? Seeing all the awesome sportscar and the show by Russ Swift, meeting him in person and ask for his autograph and most interesting of all, getting a ride in the Subaru car (not driven by him lah of course!!) The ride was very exciting, i felt as though i was being tossed out of the car by e driver. Cool man!!! Once in a lifetime kinda experience, but all thanks to my friend's friend's lobang lah. My fave car was the SAAB 93 Convertible haha!! will put up the photo next time to show it to all of you...
Today, happening day. Woke up early to eat Dim Sum with my relatives, and joined 24 of my CCA friends at K-box. We occupied 3 rooms, for the first time in my life k... ... I hopped from one room to another, singing from one room to another... I almost went to the wrong room, hahaha!!! i sort of signalled someone in the next room thinking that my friends were in there, then opps!! they all looked at me like i'm an Ah Siao liddat... All my voice are gone... Singing and shouting hahaha!! for the fun and we were dancing on the sofas like nobody's busimess... Really long time time since i last been crazy, sick of being so serious actually, to be exact i wasn't giving the chance to. Being with my CCA friends allows me to be crazy ha! The eccentric side of me. I think it's healthy to let the other side of me out. Being happy is the most impt thing, but still very often i'm bothered by how ppl ard me thinks of me, a gal not being lady-like, still so childish etc etc. But i've come to realise that, there're times for you to get serious n time for enjoyment and play. Y act mature on the outside when you actually have the desire to play? Y restrict myself bcos that's something tt the others are not doing? Can always find those who are doing the same n enjoy myself with them rite? My CCA friends are very impt to me, with them i feel more like a poly student, with them i feel younger, with them i feel free, with them i feel that my life is more fulfilling, and that's where i can find all my long lost laughters. I just feel that i'm myself.
Ok, i've "side-tracked". After the KTV and dinner, there's a part 2. We play pool, opening 4 tables and linger there til 11.45pm. Haiz, v long didn't play pool for that long already, just like i'm back to my sec sch days. My CCA friends are very much like my sec sch friends. Very different from my course mates. Ppl are different.
But i've realised that after these 2 yrs, something in me hasn't changed. That surprised me, not going to disclose what it is that hasn't change, it's something personal. But i'm just surprised, cos the kinda feeling that i've not had for a long time is coming back to me. I feel original n normal.
Seriously i dunno what i've been typing so far, i'm too tired already. Still i wanna at least type something in my blog regarding this happening day, so i "ying4 chou2" myself loh.

gecko85 obsessed with Jay Chou (>,<) Monday, November 15, 2004
Comments: Post a Comment

+Tagboard!+

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

+Profile+


Location: Singapore.
Birthdate: 08/03/85 ; Pisces
Sch: Woodlands Pri, Bukit View Pri & Sec, Ngee Ann Poly

The current mood of gecko85 at www.imood.com


+Friends+


+Hangout+



[*Yahoo*]
[*MSN*]
[**BeYoNd**]
[**JaY ChOu**]
[**Zhou Dong**]
[^^Fernando Torres^^]
[*Videos*]
[**Highly Recommended**]
[*AliveNotDead*]
[*Friendster*]


+Archives+

July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
December 2007

+Credits+

Powered by Blogger
Found at Blogskins
Layout by Rachel