Friday, August 27, 2004

What the!!! Kena complaint by so many ppl cos i didn't update my blog... ... Don't let me catch you not updating yours too k... Haha! My 1st day at Bedok Polyclinic isn't as bad as i thought, although the distance is abit too far but the ppl and the environment there made me feel welcome and can forget abt the long journey home for the time being. Something shocked me, the surroundings are very similar to Clementi's, shops all over and lots of hawker centres, even the staffs there, makes me think of those in Clementi. Feeling that everything is coming back to me again. I've a very stupid mistake on my 1st attempt in Phlebotomy, guess wat, i 4got to prepare my swab, nearly made a mess there. Ha, but i still managed to get a full tube lah. Didn't get scolded too. I got to get blood from a little boy today, haiz that's a failure. Throw face man. Know what? Friends out there, if you are interested in getting a new hp, visit Bedok. Every other shop there's a hp shop. M1 lah, Singtel lah, Starhub lah, private shops lah, repair shops lah, hp cover shops lah, whatever's associated to hp. Absurd man! Had a hard time allocating the polyclinic, i can't even see a signboard outside k, i had to ask ard. It's above the NTUC... =_="' Very isolated, and i used the life at the backdoor... Very eerie... Esp at this period of the year...
Well, being stubborn, i took 66 home instead of MRT. It took me one and a half hour to reach home in the end. I was so tired that i slept in the bus (which is unusual of me).
The test ytd was the only think that i'm worried abt, the way i did my MCQs and my last short-ans question... Hahaha! shld have an olympics in tt area, i'll do Singapore's proud and end their 44 yrs of agony. All i ask is to pass my test. To be really frank, this is my 1st time thinking that the test is difficult. Last time i used to use very minimal time to ponder over the qns, but ytd, i actually stopped several times for some time to force my brain cells to secrete their "sauce" out. Maybe i'll get Alzheimer's disease earlier, if not then Dermentia.
Sorry guys, if you are expecting something from my entry today, go ahead and feel disppointed and bored. I'm not feeling very interesting today. If i really had to mention something interesting, it will be my trip to SGH, the Histopathology lab. Have anyone (accept my classmates) seen a piece of Breast in the hands of a man who can expressionlessly describe it's morphology in details? Or seen a piece of fish meat-like piece if human flesh on a chopping board? Or seen packets of organs in Formalin waiting to be dissected? Don't worry, i went there for EXPOSURE only, definitely traning to be one of them. But maybe i'll see one of yours there in future... ... Hahaha! But hope not okay? Take good care of your health.

gecko85 obsessed with Jay Chou (>,<) Friday, August 27, 2004
Comments: Post a Comment

+Tagboard!+

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

+Profile+


Location: Singapore.
Birthdate: 08/03/85 ; Pisces
Sch: Woodlands Pri, Bukit View Pri & Sec, Ngee Ann Poly

The current mood of gecko85 at www.imood.com


+Friends+


+Hangout+



[*Yahoo*]
[*MSN*]
[**BeYoNd**]
[**JaY ChOu**]
[**Zhou Dong**]
[^^Fernando Torres^^]
[*Videos*]
[**Highly Recommended**]
[*AliveNotDead*]
[*Friendster*]


+Archives+

July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
December 2007

+Credits+

Powered by Blogger
Found at Blogskins
Layout by Rachel